Saturday, July 21, 2007

Road Trip

Anyone who knows me (Melanie) knows I love a good road trip. I'm trying to warm Corinne to the idea lately by traveling with her as much as I can. We recently went to Beaufort to dine with Kentucky friends, Britney and Phil Chaney. They left 3 year old Ryan back with grandparents to enjoy some adult time out. Corinne wanted to prove she was one of the adults by eating at the table with everybody. From her grin you could tell she thought she was big stuff. :-) We'll have to use our imagination on that trip since we were negligent with the camera.



We also made a similar trek down 17S to Savannah to visit the DiSilvestros. The girls' day began with lunch and polished off with an afternoon swim in their pool.


Folks, are ya gonna feed me or do I have to eat the tablecloth? Geez!



Brittany and I sporting the latest fashion in shades...



Cruising the pool in style!

Whew! Zonkered after a busy day. At least Mom gets a quiet ride back to Charleston. Thanks for a great visit!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Sweetie!!! Being on the move agrees with her! Give her a squeeze for me. gj