Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trial Run

This weekend we're getting ready to pack the kids and head to Kentucky. While we plan to stop in Asheville on the way to break the trip, we are still sweating the drive with 2 under 2. Yesterday I got to test their road-trip skills for a quick trip down to Hilton Head.

You know true friends when you haven't seen them in years but can sit right down with them and continue a conversation as if it was yesterday. Well, my college friend, Resa, is just one of those friends. She and her family are vacationing at Hilton Head this summer, and I couldn't pass the chance to visit. Here I go with my little crew for a 2-3 hour drive to and from for a few hours of catching up!

The day went perfectly and the kids were true road warriors! Let's hope it holds for the weekend.

Resa's children, Hannah and Clark, along with their cousins, really welcomed Corinne and helped keep an eye on her for me.

Clark warms up with the boogie board


Clay (cousin), Hannah, and mad Sam


Beach queen


Here's to friends!

No comments: