Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...dear Roman, Happy Birthday to you! Our friends from Charlotte, Ben & Dana with young Brayden, are vacationing at Folly this weekend. We were able to host a little get together with them on their last night out. Ben brought some yummy Chimay beer and played some guitar and banjo with Roman, so topped with some cupcakes and the outdoor pool, the evening was a blast!

Cupcakes are serious business!

...so are swimming pools.


Decked out in my party duds


Playing some tunes


Birthday Boy


Speaks for itself

Thank you for all that you do.

1 comment:

Two Little Lambs said...

Melanie, I have decided to make my blog private and wanted you to be able to still see mine. I don't have your e-mail, but if you send it to me I will add you to my list. My e-mail is elizabethchase@bellsouth.net.