Monday, January 29, 2007

Tummy Time and First Real Bath

Tummy Time
It is suggested that under close supervision you can give your infant "tummy time" in order to begin to build some muscles in the neck, back, and head. Melanie has begun giving Corinne this time and we've captured some pretty good images during this exercise.


"A few more years and I'm outta here"
"This is the biggest and tastiest doughnut I've ever tried."

"Found my Thumb!!"

Bath Time

Since Corinne's umbilical cord finally fell off the other day we are now able to give her a real bath. She took to it real well considering it was quite chilly in the house. She did not make a peep. However, if I had a hammock strung up across warm bath water I'd probably be pretty relaxed too.

"O.K. Mom and Dad, you can take my picture-JUST COVER UP THE JUNK."

For those of you who do not know Chloe very well, she finds the strangest positions in which to sleep. Occasionally, I will throw some of these pics up on the blog. This was taken the other night.

"None of us are getting enough sleep around here!"

Finally, A funny political quote:

What we really expect out of the Democrats is for them to treat us as they would like to have been treated"

-John Boehner House minority leader from Ohio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely little girl. I'm sure she is a delight to watch and hold.

My "girls" think Ms. Chloe looks very silly in that chair. They said they prefer big fluffy beds.

Berta

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl!!! Purely feminine---loves a bath. That Chloe--one of a kind! Thanks for the pics. gj

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is most comfortable, Corinne or Chloe??? I cannot wait to get my hands on OUR new baby.
Mimi