Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moving right along...

Ouch. Last post two months ago! We wrapped up our summer with simple activities and a stay-cation around Charleston. Roman and Corinne were busy designing tie-dyed shirts. Too bad they shrunk so that only Sam can wear them. They turned out really cute.

Roman celebrates his birthday. Two cake mixes later, I put our new cake mold to the test to brush up on my cupcake skills!
Mmmmmmm...giant cupcake!

Do all children love shoes? 'Cause my kids love shoes. I can't keep Sam out of my closet. Some mornings he lets me know that I chose the pair he wanted!

Awww, you're not planning to blackmail me with this later, are you?!

Summer strumming
I think we're all ready for some cool fall days/nights. Personally, I love an oyster roast. We're into the 'r' months! School and work keep us busy, but we are fortunate that we both love what we do. Corinne stays busy with her dance class. Sam is just busy. Busy. Busy. We're looking forward to a little Panic this weekend and gj and Pappy visit. It'll be nice to play this weekend. Have a good one!

No comments: