Friday, June 8, 2007

Daddy's 'weak' with Corinne

As mentioned previously, I (Roman) took this week off to watch Corinne. This is why there have been three new posts this week-Yeah! SO I thought I'd share a couple of my thoughts with you. Oh yeah pics and video too!

First, with Melanie being off for the summer my intentions this week were to set an example that many things can get done while caring for the little one. Things like laundry, yard work, dinners, house cleaning, etc. I did a pretty good job too, but boy did I work my butt off. There's no way I could keep up that pace for long. I also put my culinary skills to the test by making some exciting meals including:

  1. Black bean and salmon cakes (We ate these two nights over salad-awesome!)
  2. Pumpkin and black eyed pea fritters
  3. Potato and green bean pesto penne
  4. Pineapple coconut crisp
  5. Vegetarian lasagna (that I froze to eat this weekend)
  6. Taboule

Alright enough of patting myself on the back, Corinne was a complete joy this week, I cannot wait to have another week off with her.


As Chloe does...


...so does Corinne



With Independence Day around the corner I wanted to share this video so that everyone will know our future plans on pushing Corinne toward self-reliance



No comments: