Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kissin'

This is the cutest "trick" Corinne can do. She is without a doubt apeing Melanie just before her bath. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!















So far this week, Corinne has been to the grocery, Bookstore Cafe, and Brockington and Assoc. office. The latter is the cultural resources company I worked for before becoming a fish head.

Anyhoo, Mel and I were going through all the pics from the time Pappy and gj were in town. Although they are not all of Corinne, they are of family. So I thought I'd give everyone a taste.

-Enjoy
Let me get this straight...

Strawberries, brown sugar, and cheese???

Interesting, VERY interesting
Owen- helpin' out
In a few years it'll probably be a tire swing and a scared little girl


Which one fell?


Naptime!

See ya soon!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! What a cutie! gj

Anonymous said...

I want some of those Corinne KISSES!!!

How amazing that she is interacting like that.
CERTIFIABLE GENIUS BABY.

Signed "Proud Auntie"

Derek said...

Any time I can put a presentable smile on my face for your blog, I'm happy to oblige. ;-)