Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summa'time

The Crumptons have been busy bees lately. I (Melanie) am officially out of school and settling into summer life. While the livin' might be easy, it's still busy. We finally bit the bullet after four years of discussing 'doing the floors'and purchased flooring: bamboo hardwood. Roman dons his carpenter's belt every evening to measure, saw, glue, and clamp.



Getting started...

Corinne continues to delight us as she becomes more aware of life around her. She has been sitting on her own as well as getting on all fours and rocking back and forth.

This progresses to (what I call) the wheelbarrow. Not able to figure out how to turn all of this into a forward motion, she often voices her frustration. So, she scoots backwards getting further and further from her destination.


"Whaddya mean, I can't play here?"
"Rocker, Called it! Now how do I make this thing move?"


My goal this summer is to turn 'No-Nap-Corinne' into a napper.

"I have to stay in here how long?!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! What a sweetheart! She is so-o-o much her own little person. Hope the naptime works. House is looking great! gj

Derek said...

Look at that big girl sitting up by herself. I can't wait to see how much she's changed in just one month. See you soon Baby C.

Uncle D